Wednesday, October 8, 2008

No 23: The End

I loved doing these 23 things! I am disappointed I did not get it finished on time. Never thought I would use a blog let alone create one. Had much enjoyment playing with the Flickr toys and the Generators, YouTube videos, the MOG site I found for music videos.
Experiencing LibraryThing, podcasts, Rollyo was an eye opener of what is happening out in cyberworld. But I never want to see Technorati again!!
Thank you to all the helpers with their guidance.
My little notebook of notes and links will not be thrown away. Enjoy the video I found.

1 comment:

NSL Learning 2.0 team said...

Getting it done on time is not important - it's the journey itself!

Well done - your blog is a wonderful reflection on the journey you have been on. Your enthusiasm shines through and it's been a pleasure to read.

Mrs Doolittle has been a little gem with the helpful and encouraging comments left on other Participant's blogs.